Selleys Knead It Underwater Epoxy Putty
SELLEYS Knead It underwater is a fast-setting, fiberglass-reinforced polymer compind that specially formulated to adhere to surfaces exposed to damp, wet or underwater (Salt or fresh) conditions, The modeling-clay like materials eliminates drips and runs, facilitates adhesion to the substrate and allows the material to be shaped and formed as needed before curing begins. Once cured, it can be drilled, screwed, swan, sanded, or painted. It is suitable for interior or exterior use.
- Restore, repair & rebuild wet & underwater surfaces
- Can be drilled, screwed, sawn, sanded and painted
What materials is this product suit for?
- Repair generators
- Water and fuel pumps
- Seal holes in foundations and outer walls
How to use this product?
- Cut or twist off required amount
- Mix by kneading with fingers to a uniform color. If mixing is difficult, warm to room temperature or slightly above
- Apply to surface to be repaired within 12 minutes of mixing and mould to shape if required. For a smooth appearance, remove excess and hand rub with water or a damp cloth before hardening begins.
- KNEAD-IT UNDERWATER should be use within 12 minutes, after 20-30 minutes it will harden and begin to form a strong bond.
- After an hour KNEAD-IT UNDERWATER may be drilled, sanded, machined, filed, sawed or painted.
- Apply to surface and strike off excess material, preferable with a tool wet with clean water
*When applying to a damp, wet or slowly leaking area, work the material forcefully into the surface and apply pressure until adhesion begins to take effect
Colors : Dries white