Lanko 103 Skim Coat Plus
103 LANKO WALL is a skim smoothing rendering paste. It's ready to use formula for repairing surface defects in concrete or render.
A smooth surface is obtained by eliminating blemishes such as grooves, seams, fine cracks and rock pockets.
Can be applied for interior and exterior walls.
Model: LANKO 103
• Thickness: 0.3 to 5 mm.
• Smooth finish.
• Can be exposed or covered.
• UV resistance.
• Time saving.
• Substrates: concrete, render, brick and gypsum, light weight concrete.
1. Surface must be clean, dry, and free of dust, oil, paint.
2. Damage concrete, seams and rock pockets exceeding 3 mm.
3. must be treated prior to application.
1. Ready-to-use paste. No. water must be added.
1. Apply 1st coat with stainless trowel or spray.
2. A minimum of 2 coats are required to obtain a satisfactory surface.
3. Allow sufficient drying time so that is not drawn off while applying 2nd coat.
4. Use sand paper to obtain a smooth finish.
5. Allow 24 hours curing time before applying covering material.