(20kg) Davco K10 Sovacryl 102 Flexible Acrylic Waterproofing System
A premixed, solvent free elastomeric liquid membrane designed to cure to form flexible and seamless waterproofing membrane that can be applied directly from the containers.
- Ready-to-use from the container
- Highly flexible with good crack bridging capability
- Non-toxic and water based
- High polymer paste form
- Resistant to UV rays
- Clean the substrate of any protrusion or substances that may damage the membrane
- All surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, clean and free from movement, oil, grease, wax, curing compound and any other loose or contaminating materials.
- Friable surface previously painted would require flaking paint removal and jet washing preparation
- Powdery paintwork/ brick surface/ existing roof tiles would require jet washing preparation
- Dusty concrete or masonry should be swept clean and dampened with water prior to the application of mortar
- Old coatings which are intact, stable and unable to be removed can remain.
- New concrete must be allowed to cure for 6 weeks, with sufficient falls provided to avoid ponding on the finished membrane surface.
- The salts from the reaction of acid etching must be thoroughly cleaned with pressure washing and allow the concrete to dry
- Old concrete surface must be thoroughly cleaned prior to application. Make sure all release agents are removed from concrete surfaces, especially on tilt-up slabs.
- Fill all voids, cracks, edges and angles with Lanko 702 or suitable repair material, so the surface is well prepared, sound, even and clean.
- All outlet edges should be cut v-groove, filled with Lanko 702 and sealed with hydrophobic sealant.
1.0 – 1.5 kg / m2 / 2 coats – depending on the area of application.