(6KG) Davco K11 Slurry 613 Two Component Cementitious Waterpoofing
- Non-toxic- suitable for drinking water
- Protection against concrete carbonation and penetration
- Non corrosive to steel or iron
- Easy to mix and apply
A flexible two component cementitious waterproofing system. The two components designed with combination of polymeric micro compound, will react chemically after mixing to form a hard and elastic film which bonds tenaciously to most concrete or masonry substrate to protect against possible ingress of water.
Surface prepareration :
- Clean the substrate of any protrusion or substances that may damage the membrane
- All surfaces must be structurally sound, dry, clean and free from movement, oil, grease, wax, curing compound and any other loose or contaminating materials.
- Dusty concrete or masonry should be swept clean and dampened with water prior to the application of mortar.
- New concrete must be allowed to cure for 6 weeks, with sufficient falls provided to avoid ponding on the finished membrane surface.
- The salts from the reaction of acid etching must be thoroughly cleaned with pressure washing and allow the concrete to dry.
- Old concrete surface must be thoroughly cleaned prior to application. Make sure all release agents are removed from concrete surfaces, especially on tilt-up slabs.
- Fill all voids, cracks, edges, and angles with Lanko 702 or suitable repair material, so the surface is well prepared, sound, even and clean.
- All outlet edges should be cut v-groove, filled with Lanko 702 and sealed with hydrophobic sealant.
Packing: 6KG (Part A + Part B)
Part A: 5Kg (Powder)
Part B: 1Kg (Liquid)