MEMBER CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. In order to be part of FSHardware Online Store, hereinafter refer to as “the Company” or “FSH”, loyalty membership card programme, customer is required to complete the application form at FSH outlet in Malaysia and pay a prescribed processing fee. The prescribed processing fee is subject to any promotional offer as set forth by FSH from time to time.
2. Upon presentation of the FSH membership card, the member is entitled to enjoy discount on all regular priced products at outlets in Malaysia, but excluding controlled and other promotional items.
3. FSH membership card / NRIC/ Passport Number must be presented before payment of each purchase in order to enjoy the special discount and to facilitate recording of sales transaction.
4. The FSH membership card is not a credit card and is not meant to be converted for cash. It is strictly not transferable.
5. The ownership of the FSH membership card remains with the Company, and the membership card must be returned to FSH upon request from time to time. FSH and/or it agents reserve the right to verify the identity of the cardholder.
6. FSH membership validity period:
- FSH membership is valid for twelve (12) months from the date of issuance and shall end on the last day of the twelfth (12th) month.
- [e.g.: For newly signed up member on any day in January: The membership will valid until January 31 of the following year.]
7. The FSH membership renewal system:
- The FSH membership card will be automatically renewed if it achieves the prescribed Qualified Annual Spending as determined by FSH from time to time. The date of auto-renewal shall commence on the first day (1st) of the month following year.
- The FSH renewal system including its prescribed Qualified Annual Spending is subject to any promotional offer as set forth by FSH from time to time.
- In the event of FSH membership expiration, i.e. the annual spending is less than the prescribed Qualified Annual Spending, all accumulated FSH points shall lapse and shall be deemed to be of no effect. A new membership can be applied by paying a prescribed processing fee and no FSH points shall be entitled to be carried forward.
- Members are encouraged to maintain the prescribed Qualified Annual Spending and only active Eu Rewards members are eligible for the exclusive member-only discounts.
8. The Company reserves the right to reject or terminate the card at any time without prior notice and without assigning any whatsoever reasons.
9. FSH member shall immediately report to the Customer Service for any theft or loss of the membership card to prevent the card from being misused by any fraudulent parties.
10. For lost or damaged of the FSH membership card, the cardholder may go to FSH outlets in Malaysia to seek for a replacement and a replacement fee will be imposed.
11. For any change of personal information, member must write in to inform our Customer Service by normal post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling our Customer Careline at 603-87278880.
12. FSH reserves the right to use and utilize the database information for any marketing or promotional purposes.
13. FSH will not bear any responsibility for newsletters that got lost in the mail.
14. FSH reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice. Any dispute arises on the application or use of FSH membership card shall be solely determined by FSH, and all decisions shall be final.
1. Every Ringgit (MYR) spent at FSH outlets in Malaysia will be rewarded with one (1) point. During seasonal promotion, FSH reserves the right to not reward any points, or the points may vary from time to time depending on the promotional reward rate.
2. This Point Collection Programme is only applicable for all FSH members in Malaysia only.
3. All points accumulated from January 01 till December 31 every year will valid until December 31 of the next year.
4. In the event of FSH membership expiration, i.e. the annual spending is less than the prescribed Qualified Annual Spending, all accumulated points shall lapse and shall be deemed to be of no effect.
5. Rewards points earned are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other items, except for those stated in Redemption Programme.
6. Rewards points earned are not-transferable and/or assignable to any other person(s).
7. FSH reserves the right to forfeit any member’s rewards points in the event that the accumulated rewards points are suspected of being fraudulently recorded, recorded in error or related to a transaction which has been cancelled or where a refund has been given without prior notice.
8. The following items are not entitled for rewards point collection:
- Purchase of FSH gift vouchers, gift coupons
- Goods return/ exchange
- Membership fee/ Renewal Fee/ Penalty Fee
- Delivery charges
- Malaysia Sales and Services Tax (SST)
- Any other items as prescribed by FSH at its sole discretion from time to time
9. FSH members can check their points balance at FSH outlets in Malaysia or call our Customer Careline at 603-87278880.
10. FSH reserves the right to suspend or terminate the programme at any time it deems necessary and shall not be responsible for any unutilised reward points by the Members. In such a case, the Company shall give advance notice to members in the manner it deems appropriate.
11. FSH reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. FSH members can redeem their accumulated points as an instant redemption to the total bill.
2. The redemption rate entitlement in “Instant Redemption Programme” is solely determined by FSH and its decisions shall be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
3. Rewards points will be deducted automatically after each redemption. All rewards points will remain valid in the membership account until its expiration date.
4. Members shall utilise all the rewards points before its expiration. All expired points will lapse and shall be deemed to be of no effect. Any request for redemption after the validity period will not be entertained.
5. FSH bears no responsibility for any loss, damage, delivery failure, or late arrival which may arise during the delivery of instant reward redemption. FSH members should check or call our Customer Careline if they do not receive any notification during the stated period.
6. FSH reserves the right to refuse the redemption of rewards points, if suspected that rewards points were fraudulently accumulated by the member, or recorded in error, or related to a transaction which has been cancelled, or where a refund has been given, or whatsoever reason that FSH deems appropriate.
7. Only FSH members with valid existing membership and sufficient rewards points are eligible to FSH instant redemption programme. FSH members are required to present their FSH membership card / NRIC / Passport, or other supported documents as required for verification purposes, and members must complete the Instant rebate form in order to redeem the points.
8. FSH reserves the right to change any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.
1. The process of applying FSH membership may involve the collection of the data and information (“Personal Data”) about the applicant in the purpose of membership registering and the Company services monitoring and improving.
2. The failure to provide such Personal Data or if such Personal Data provided is not satisfactory to the Company, will result in the failure of the membership application.
3. FSH treat and view every member’s personal data seriously. Personal Data provided will generally be kept confidential and processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act.